A global community of nature enthusiasts photographing and learning about wildlife
Project Noah Nature School
Mixed conifer 8500'
It's usually like that, the beautiful things in nature are the most dangerous and the most poisonous. But this mushrooms are really beautiful just like in a fairy tale.
These mushrooms are poisonous when ingested in large ammounts, however when eaten in very small ammounts they are edible if cooked properly and even psycoactive or halluconogenic
Cute..i love that colour.
Spotted on Aug 21, 2012 Submitted on Aug 23, 2012
Join the Project Noah Team