A global citizen science platform
to discover, share and identify wildlife
I have no idea what this fungi is but the closes thing i could relate it to was the Orange Peel mushroom. I would like to but it in a book of poisonous plants but i have no clue of it is poisonous or not. I've done about 3 hours of reasearch,l but couldnt find any leads to what it could be... any ideas?
The habitat was under a box that has been there for quite sometime, so im guessing in dark, moist areas.... like most fungi.
kinda has a weird tingle after touching it. all is one mushroom.