A global citizen science platform
to discover, share and identify wildlife
These mushroom were quite small, the largest cap, being not bigger then the top of my thumb. They are a pale yellow mostly, with a mushroom colour on the tops.
Found growing in potting mix at the base of a Syzigium standard.
Leucocoprinus birnbaumii won't hurt you, unless you eat it. It won't hurt your plant. It won't hurt your pets or your children, unless they eat it. There is no getting rid of it, short of replacing all the soil in your planter (and even then it might reappear). Since it makes such a beautiful addition to your household flora, I recommend learning to love it--and teaching your children to love it, too. (MushroomExpert.com)