A global citizen science platform
to discover, share and identify wildlife
Cream colored rims with a copper center about the size of a 50 cent piece. has some black speckled pores on it top surface, underneath also smooth and not have ribbed sections....I am told its lightly poison if you touch your eys or lips....its not life threatening but can cause nausea and headaches and temporary blindness....and so I just take the photo and not chance touching it. this is the first time it appeared on our land...2 days later it turned black and died.
It was found growing between some stones on our land, it was a semi-moist and dark area.
It's amazing how many types of mushroom grows on our land, i think now over 30 types i found here.....awesome..... Fungi Forest hahahaha
Lat: 6.17, Long: 116.22
Spotted on Apr 4, 2013
Submitted on Apr 4, 2013